The goal of most bars, taverns, lounges and nightclubs is to provide a hospitable gathering place where patrons can have a good time, often by listening to or watching entertainment, and/or dancing, while purchasing and consuming the establishment’s primary product — alcoholic beverages.
In 99% of the nightclubs out there, bouncers are simply normal employees, not actual “security personnel” (who require special training and permits). This means that the authority of a bouncer is the same as any ordinary citizen. Bouncers have no special right to physically eject a customer who becomes drunk or obnoxious, any more than a waiter at a cafe does.
Nightclub Security, despite what you may have seen in the movies, do not have a blank check to beat up people they don’t like. It is a common misconception that “bouncers” have some kind of special right to physically remove people from the premises of a club, and to use choke holds and the like for people who refuse to leave. This is completely false.
Having in-house Bouncers at your establishment’s risks (in dollars) for criminal (assault and battery) acts by your Bouncers also Bouncers getting hurt on the job, can be eliminated by hiring Reliance Security Services.
Following Are Facts that why you need a professional and highly trained licensed Security Officer; NOT A BOUNCER!:
- Reliance Security Services provides Armed and Unarmed Security Services at Bars, Restaurants and Nightclubs.
- Reliance Security Services General Liability Insurance specializes in Entertainment venues. Reliance Security provides $2Million General Liability and $1Million Workers Comp.
- RELIANCE SECURITY TRAINING ACADEMY – ENTERTAINMENT VENUE SECURITY OFFICER TRAINING: Reliance Security is also a licensed Training Academy, By IDPR – Illinois Department of Professional Regulations. Our E.V. Officers receive following training:
- Reliance E.V. Officers are Bassett Alcohol Training Certified from Illinois Basset Alcohol Certification – This certification helps our E.V. Officers in identifying inebriated individuals and take proactive corrective action
- Identification Checks – ID Scanner
- Proper Pat down for weapons and drugs
- Proactive approach to Diffuse Fights/Arguments
- How to remove irate and hostile individuals, properly and swiftly
- Traffic Control
- 20 Hour Training, 40 Hour Armed Training, CPR – AED –First Aid, TASER, Tactical Baton & Handcuffing. Reliance Security is the only Security Agency in Illinois to carry TASER. By the TASER International.
- EMPLOYEE BENEFECTS: Reliance Security Services offers its employees full Medical benefits.
- RISK ASSESSMENT – SECURITY SURVEY: Reliance Security conducts a free Security Survey of our client’s facility by our CPP – Certified Protection Professional. This assures us that every job we take has our MARK OF EXCELLERNCE! Let Reliance Security Services assist you in protecting your “People, Property & Assets”.
- Unlike 95% Security Companies who only “Observe & Report”; we actually take “Corrective Actions”.
- EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS: Reliance Security leadership Team holds highest credentials in the industry, with 30 years of Security and Law Enforcement experience. Reliance Management holds highest credentials:
- CPP – Certified Protection Professional
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- NRA Law Enforcement Instructor
- TASER Certified Instructor.
- CPR – First Aid – AED Certified Instructor
- Tactical Baton & Handcuffing Certified Instructor – ASAP.
- SUPERIOR INSURANCE: Reliance Security exceeds all State Insurance requirements; State requires+ $1Million; we provide Following: $2 Million Dollar General Liability, $1 Million Dollar Worker’s Comp and $1 Million Dollar Auto insurance.
- INTERNAL AFFAIRS DIVISION – QUALITY ASSAURANCE: Our Quality Assurance team conducts random covert/overt site inspections to ensure the highest level of services to our clients as well as enhancing our quality of services in general. This Department also conducts “Integrity Testing” on our employees.
- FINGER PRINT SCAN – PAYROLL AND BILLING: Reliance Security Services uses Fingerprint Scan for accurate Payroll and Billing. This ensures that our clients receive accurate Billing.
- REPORTING PROCEDURERS: Reliance Security reports are generated electronically.
- POLICY, PROCEDURES AND SAFETY PROGRAMS: At no cost to client; Reliance Security Services designs Site Specific policies, procedures and Safety Program are designed.